EMAS: Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
Forest as live and recreation area for wood processing companies, paper industry and trading.
PEFC offers buyers of wooden and paper products a safety mechanism to enhance a lasting cultivation of forests. The PEFC certification is a transparent system combining forestry and an instrument for the traceability of wood and paper from the moment of starting to cut down a tree up to the final product.
- Documentation and continuous improvement of lasting forestry
- Improvement of the forestry image and partner in the market
- Strengthening of competitiveness of PEFC certified companies for wood and wooden products
- Public trust in products which are verifiable originate from lasting forestry
- Adequate participation of all groups who are interested in the forest
BSCI – Business Social Compliance Initiative
Sustainable Biomass REDcert, ISSC, ISSCplus
Demonstrate your organization's commitment to socially responsible business practices.
IQNet SR 10 CSR
The corporate social responsibility standard developed by IQNet.
Global Reporting Initiative
Improve your assurance – Increase your credibility
SEDEX – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA)
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
Balance between economy and ecology