EMAS: Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
Forest as live and recreation area for wood processing companies, paper industry and trading.
PEFC offers buyers of wooden and paper products a safety mechanism to enhance a lasting cultivation of forests. The PEFC certification is a transparent system combining forestry and an instrument for the traceability of wood and paper from the moment of starting to cut down a tree up to the final product.
- Documentation and continuous improvement of lasting forestry
- Improvement of the forestry image and partner in the market
- Strengthening of competitiveness of PEFC certified companies for wood and wooden products
- Public trust in products which are verifiable originate from lasting forestry
- Adequate participation of all groups who are interested in the forest
BSCI – Business Social Compliance Initiative Share herehttp://dqs-uk.com/portfolio/bsci/
Sustainable Biomass REDcert, ISSC, ISSCplus Share herehttp://dqs-uk.com/portfolio/sustainable-biomass/
Demonstrate your organization's commitment to socially responsible business practices.
IQNet SR 10 CSR
The corporate social responsibility standard developed by IQNet.
Global Reporting Initiative
Improve your assurance – Increase your credibility
SEDEX – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA)
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
Balance between economy and ecology