Standard for hygiene management in food packaging industry
Food Safety System Certification 22000
Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) is a robust, ISO-based, internationally accepted certification scheme for auditing and certification of food safety in the whole supply chain. FSSC 22000 uses the existing standards ISO 22000, ISO 22003 and technical specifications for sector PRPs, which were developed through a wide and open consultation with a large number of related organizations. ISO 22000 certified manufacturers can obtain full GFSI accepted FSSC 22000 certification by meeting the requirements of technical specifications for sector PRPs and the additional scheme requirements.
Benefits for your organization:
- ISO-based supply chain approach.
- GFSI accepted.
- Use of existing, independent, international standards.
- ISO 22000, ISO 22003 and technical specifications for sector PRPs.
- ISO/IEC 17021 accreditation (system & process approach).
- Wide scope: food manufacturing (slaughtering and pet food included).
- Stakeholder approval & commit ment (industry, retailers, ngo-s)
- In depth and rigorous food safety audits.
- Independent scheme management.
The standard is designed for all food business operators, regardless of their size or complexity.
IFS Cash & Carry
For companies trading own naked goods
IFS Food is a standard for auditing food safety and quality of processes and products of food manufacturers.
Management System for Food Safety according to ISO 22000
BRC/IOP Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials Share herehttp://dqs-uk.com/portfolio/brciop/
Confrontation of health hazards